Thursday, September 21, 2023

Camera Shots Quiz!

One of the first assignments we did in the year was a presentation where we showcased our knowledge of the different camera shots. 

The assignment's directions were to use inanimate objects, such as a pen or water bottle, and develop a visual story with them using fifteen different camera shots. 

My partner and I approached the assignment by first outlining the story we wanted to share on paper and seeing which shot would best convey what we wanted to show. Once we felt like we had our shots directed out, we went and took all the pictures we needed and put them together on a presentation. 

I think I understood how shots worked in films much better through this assignment. Personally, I think I did a good job using the shots to show the emotions of my character, which wasin factan inanimate object. However, I think I could improve on creating stories that convey deeper emotions and can really make an impact on individuals.

Click here to see my project!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflections!

CCR 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18tDo66ASK-XlXADEladlboQpHb0BxsFl/view?usp=sharing CC2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FvjqQd6guqrh...