Thursday, February 15, 2024

Starting My Cambridge Portfolio Project!

 

The time has finally come! We are officially starting our Cambridge Portfolio Project! This is going to be a huge task, but I truly feel that every assignment, activity, and project I have done in my AICE Media class has prepared me for this moment.

There's so much that has to be done, but before my group and I even start doing anything, there is going to have to be huge amounts of research done. When I first spoke about this project with my group, we all mutually agreed on studying multiple genres and watching countless film openings from each one. We additionally vowed to study and learn editing techniques from professional software like Adobe - I don't think CapCut will cut it for this project. 

It's going to be a large and difficult project, but I'm excited to take it on! I want to approach this project as headstrong as possible. That way I can ensure that throughout this process I am creating work that I am proud of!

Good luck to my future self!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflections!

CCR 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18tDo66ASK-XlXADEladlboQpHb0BxsFl/view?usp=sharing CC2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FvjqQd6guqrh...